BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Andrea S.
I use this product daily in the morning to refresh my skin and wake myself up. It provides energry to my face and leaves it feeling fresh and tight! This product us amazing for daily use.
Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
I adore this cleanser!! I've gone through my fair share of trying products for my oily skin that would end up drying it out causing it to over produce oil, this product doesn't do this. It's all I buy anymore. It's super gentle and a little goes a long way. It comes on a variety of different types (including oil control and skin brightening which are my favorite). It cleans my skin throughly and doesn't leave it extremely dry like other cleansers. Good if you don't need something harsh for acne.
Mozelle M.
San Antonio, TX
I felt this product didn't do much for my skin. Although it really does feel like it's waking you up when you use it. There are other products that work better for my breakouts.
allie b.
I've used this since i was young! I use it along side the Clean & Clear® Essentials Deep Cleaning Astringent and my skin loved it. I use it at night, because the smell can really wake me up in the morning.
Diane V.
Park City, IL
I loved the smell and I found the appearance of the actual face wash to be very appealing and pretty. It was a very average facial wash, it basically just got the job done. The bottle I bought came with a faulty pump so I would have to open it and pour the product on my hand to apply it. After I would use it, I felt more awake, but maybe it was just the splashing of water on my face that woke me. After rinsing off, my skin felt very squeaky clean, but very dry. Facial moisturizer after use was a definite must for me, and my usual dry area is on a small part of my forehead, but I would feel it all over after I used this face wash.
Millisa B.
Elmont
Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also! Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also! Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also!
shay h.
This product smella absolutely amazing. It does also feel like it hydrates my face! But unfortunately it did feel as if it dried out my face and it felt very rough on my face:(
Tehya R.
Minneapolis, MN
I really love this facial cleanser. I sometimes struggle finding the right balance between cream cleansers and cleansers with "bursting beads", usually the cream cleansers make my skin feel oilier than it did before washing it, while the bursting beads can really dry out my skin and feel rough. I think this is a really good product that isn't cream, but also leaves my skin feeling fresh without such intense scrubbing beads.

I like the "skin brightening" variation a lot, as well, I don't know if it has actually brightened my skin at all, but it smells amazing and has caffeine as an active ingredient. It really is very refreshing!
Angel S.
I like this product because it actually works and it have your skin really soft I bought this at a local drug store or you can buy it at Walmart this was my first time using it
Gissele C.
Chicago
this is amazing! every morning I would use this to wash my face. I purchased this at target, but you can get it at any drugstore! This really wakes up on your skin, and it's not harsh to put on, the product is very soft and lightweight.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?