BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Aida M.
Bellport, NY
My favorite face scrub holy grail. I love the scents of them and they clean my face so well. If I have a bad break out it removes them. Its not harsh on the skin and good priced
Emma H.
Madisonville
love the way this smells! its super afford,e and you can find it at target, walmart, and more! unfortunately it didn't help me breakout but it was good for exfoliating
Rebecca P.
Ugh this product is amazing. I used this during a time when my acne was at its absolute worst. It was extremely effective at acting as an astringent but also giving me the perfect amount of moisture. If you're a teenager suffering from hormonal acne I highly suggest this.
Briana P.
Columbus, OH
one of the best cleansers i’ve used by clean and clear! Love the exfoliating beads and i love to use first thing in the morning to have a fresh face feeling to wake me up!
Geraldine G.
I never really notice a different in my acne with this but its just good because i personally believe it does give you this refreshing feeling causing you to be more awake.
Ashley S.
Ruther Glen, VA
My go to face wash! Definitely wakes me up and gives me a good clean base for my makeup. There's even some days my skin looks and feels so good that I don't wear make up!!
Sarahi F.
I use this when I'm exfoliating my skin usually in the morning. I really like the smell of it and it does wake you up. I actually ran out and I am going to purchase it again.
Hope E.
Florida
It makes your skin feel fresh and soft but over all it hasn't helped my acne. but different people have different skin types and opinions so it might work on someone else.
Brook C.
Cut Off, LA
I have used this product on and off for a few years now. Makes me feel refreshed first thing in the morning, but I must use moisturizer or my skin will dry out and flake through the day. Very affordable found at my local Walmart.
Jacob G.
This is an excellent product. It never made my face feel greasy after use and I loved the feel of the exfoliation. The only downside I had was the bottle pump broke quick.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?