BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Oxy r.
I use this every single morning and it is truly amazing ! Wakes your skin up like crazy it's amazing!!!! Definitely my go to also works well with other face washes
Cortney B.
Mooresville, NC
My favorite morning cleanser because it really makes my face look and feel refreshed and ready for the day! It's not too pricey and I can find it at any drug store! Would recommend!!!
Heather N.
Liberty, NC
I love clean and clears morning burst! I'm definitely not a morning person but I look forward to using this product every morning and I love the scent I feel like it helps me wake up!
Mashayla M.
Cranberry Twp, PA
I use this every morning and it’s AMAZING! Makes my face feel so fresh and clean and cleaned up my acne on my shoulder. Definitely not expensive and works amazing!
Erika E.
Bozeman, MT
I really used to love this product. It's not that it didn't work, but I'm very hesitant to buy Johnson & Johnson products now and what chemicals they may put in their products. It's almost too hard on the skin.
Brittany F.
Maple Grove, MN
Leaves a film on skin after washing my face seems like a good exfoliate but contains alcohol which drys out my skin ,nothing wrong with the packaging love the pump ,maybe a formula without he alcohol
Courtney W.
Hayden, AL
Waking up with fresh skin feeling feels so good!! Easy to find at really any store that sells this kind of stuff. Feels very refreshing on skin and leaves your skin feeling flawless!
Krista B.
Philadelphia, PA
I like this cleaner just as insane up to make my face feel fresh wash off all of the dead skin and grime from sleeping at night. I use several but this is the one I use to scrub and cleanse after a nights rest.
Anabel C.
Aurora, IL
Smells fantastic! Really deep cleanses and helps get rid of acne. The little beads in the mixture will help to get rid of dirt and sweat to help clear your face.
Alexis M.
Saint Louis, MO
I'm not a morning person AT ALL, but the bursting beads are amazing. Washing my face in the morning became less of a chore and more of something I looked forward to so I could wake up
Tara M.
Sandy, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How would you rate this product compared to other clean and clear products?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?
Elizabeth B.
Cincinnati, OH
Do the beads in this product get under your skin? (I've had this problem with other scrubs)
Jennifer D.
Rockford , IL
Do you use coupons and sales to buy this product? Whats the best you've paid for it?
Sarah H.
Carmel, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I read you aren't supposed to wash your face in the morning with anything but water. Has anyone else heard of this? Was wondering if this stuff is really worth buying for $7! Seems a little pricey? Do you like it? Why or why not?