BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Tiffany T.
Micanopy, FL
Really cleans your face and it actually does give you a nice little burst in the morning. Really wakes you up with the coolness when applying it. Would recommend
Mashayla M.
Mountain Grv, MO
I use this every morning and it’s AMAZING! Makes my face feel so fresh and clean and cleaned up my acne on my shoulder. Definitely not expensive and works amazing!
Norma r.
Riverside, CA
This is one is one of my favorite face wash. The citrus in it really wakes you up. It cleans your face, removing all the dirt while keeping your face super soft.
Kala A.
This stuff really wakes you up!!! This very refreshing and it was a wonderful smell something I look forward too lol but the product does a great job cleaning n rejuvenating the skin
Meredith M.
athens
Energizing! Good value and price for a quality daily use cleanser. I like he smell and feeling fresh after my morning routine. Easy to find, I purchased mine from Target. I would purchase again.
Abigail R.
Edinburg
I use this everyday I also have the night one I love how clean and fresh it makes my skin feel. I do it everyday while in the shower. Best thing I’ve ever tried!
Stephanie R.
Katy, TX
Love the wake up this gives me in the morning! Seriously feel so refreshed and good after using this. Really clears up my face when I breakout within a few days.
Kimberly L.
New Tazewell, TN
Love this product! I bought it with the night time bundle. They both work great together. Wakes your skin up and gets it ready for the day. Definitely recommend!
Erika E.
Bozeman, MT
I really used to love this product. It's not that it didn't work, but I'm very hesitant to buy Johnson & Johnson products now and what chemicals they may put in their products. It's almost too hard on the skin.
Melissa J.
Fairmont, MN
Stings a little at first but after a while the stingy does go away. It made my skin feel soft at first than all of a sudden my skin got super oily after a while.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?