BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Morgan S.
This is my go to face wash. I use it every morning. I have terrible breakouts and this wash will almost immediately help get rid of them and protect against more.
Jamie A.
I purchased this magic at Walmart for my teen daughters ever changing skin. She uses it in the shower daily and loves it. She likes the way it feels and the smell as well. Great price point and can be found at any drugstore.
Christy D.
Sylvester, GA
I don't get the "morning burst" and it's not "rejuvenating" feeling but it is a very good, thorough cleanser. It has a nice scent, not overpowering, and the micro beads seem to moisturize and keep my face from drying out so bad during the cold weather. I recommend it for cleansing and moisturizing but not so much if you're looking for that "burst" of energy or eye-opening pop. I just didn't get that.
Marissa M.
I just bought this for the 2nd time and I forgot how much I like it!! I love the cooling affect it has on my face and it certainly helps wake me up in the mornings!
Jessie G.
Wilmington, OH
This is one of my favorite things to have In the shower! The fresh scent wakes you up and leaves your skin feeling AWAKE! It's gentle and doesn't dry my skin out which is also a plus.
Jasmyn B.
Edwardsville, IL
This is the one face wash that has stuck with me through the years. I find it to really wake me up and fight the dirt and acne. Would recommend for anyone who loves a nice fresh feeling after they are done washing their face.
Norma r.
Riverside, CA
This is one is one of my favorite face wash. The citrus in it really wakes you up. It cleans your face, removing all the dirt while keeping your face super soft.
Mashayla M.
Mountain Grv, MO
I use this every morning and it’s AMAZING! Makes my face feel so fresh and clean and cleaned up my acne on my shoulder. Definitely not expensive and works amazing!
Oxy r.
I use this every single morning and it is truly amazing ! Wakes your skin up like crazy it's amazing!!!! Definitely my go to also works well with other face washes
Alex M.
Saint Peters, MO
I'm not a morning person AT ALL, but the bursting beads are amazing. Washing my face in the morning became less of a chore and more of something I looked forward to so I could wake up
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?