BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Jamie A.
I purchased this magic at Walmart for my teen daughters ever changing skin. She uses it in the shower daily and loves it. She likes the way it feels and the smell as well. Great price point and can be found at any drugstore.
Gloria O.
Its a good product for me and my daughter's face every morning we used to use it to wash and refresh our face it feels great specially with the little beats it has
Shaina H.
South Bend, IN
I live by this product!! I wake up every morning and first thing I do is wash my face with clean and clear morning burst face wash. Absolutely love love love this.
Lindsay C.
Good cleanser, but with some makeup, it took two washes to feel like it fully removed my face. I would be interested in trying the wipes first, then this product.
Katie n.
Goldston, NC
This has always worked as a great pick me up, and it helps my face in the morning! Cleans all the dirt out of my pores and off my face all while giving me a boost!
Anjali D.
Kissimmee, FL
This is great to use for what it says: Morning Burst! I use this as soon as I wake up to wash my face, or if I'm a little lazy, I take it in the shower with me to wash my face. It wakes me right up! The citrus is not overpowering but it makes me feel so refreshed and bright eyed! Sometimes in the afternoon, if I feel a little tired, I would also use it as a pick me up. I have a small travel sized version of it that I take with me to the gym, so I use it after to wash the sweat off of me and keep me awake.
Abby H.
This face wash is amazing! I love the citrusy smell and it really helped my face clear up. It helps wake me up in the morning and I have been using this for years!
Kristean G.
Orchard Park, NY
This is a great product. It will leave your face tingling after you put it on. I have noticed some dry spots and a small amount of scaling since using the product
Shardae C.
Reading, PA
As soon as it hits my face you can feel it working. The beads release a cooling feeling and it tingles and bubbles right up! It leaves me skin so smooth and clean
Sarah S.
Berkley, MA
I have recently started using this product. So far, I like it. It smells wonderful. Refreshes my face. And leaves it feeling nice and smooth. I would recommend this.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?