BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Breanna C.
Brookshire, TX
Only need to use like a half pump for my face, it makes my skin feel dry afterwards so definitely need a good moisturizer. Smells really good and face feels clean and purified after so would recommend to anyone who doesn’t have dry skin
Gillian B.
Portland, OR
I really liked using when I first wake up because the cooling effect it has on the skin! Really freshens and wakes up the skin while being gentle enough for the morning! (:
CARMELINA R.
Doral, FL
Lo que mas me gusta es lo refrescante que se siente, sale a muy buen precio, pero no siento que me limpia profundamente, no se si lo volveria a comprar. Pero me resuelve.
Noheli G.
Phoenix, AZ
I really like this product because I feel like it does help me feel more awake in the morning and it has mini soft beads to exfoliate your face which I love. It smells so fresh and clean that's something I really enjoy also! This also helps with my oily skin .
Amber H.
Atlantic city
I absolutely adore the morning burst cleanser!! I love using it first thing in the morning when I wake up because it is so refreshing and it makes me feel wide awake!
Kimberllin M.
It cleans my face without living a dry felling. The only thing that I don't like about it is the strong orange smell.
I would not buy again just because of the smell!
Ruby M.
Rogers
This product made me feel excited to get up in the morning. It does everything it is meant to do. I no longer need to put ice on my face in order to wake up, anymore.
Claire L.
Manhattan, KS
I wash my face with this everyday and have been for years. My face always feels super clean afterwards, without the harsh feeling of other face washes. My face feels hydrated afterwards. It smells fresh, with a nice light fragrance, without being overpowering.
Tiffany W.
I love the way the beads burst and give you a refreshing feeling after you have cleansed your face with this face wash. The scent is also nice and refreshing as well.
Llirmarie D.
Las Vegas, NV
Love this product, I used it daily. Every morning I was my face with this and you can feel that refreshness is your face, ready to apply your moisturizers and makeup.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?