BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Kirstin L.
Beaverton
Purchased at: Target
This product helps to wake me up in the morning, as well as freshens up my skin. It is relatively cheap, and definitely worth the buy! When I use this my face feels awake and revived as soon as I massage it on my face — would highly recommend!
monster m.
This gets all my makeup off and never has any left over dirt, it give me a great start to my day by it being so fresh. It can at time make my face very dry since i do have dry skin but still a great cleanser
sar ॐ.
Somerset, NJ
Such a nice citrus smell! Wakes me up effectively and leaves my skin feeling smooth. However, it is a little bit drying. I have been using this product for a while and with moisturization it works wonders:)
Amanda R.
I didn’t like this at all. It made me breakout very bad and it dries my skin beyond belief. So bad that my skin started to peel by my nose. If you have dry skin already I don’t recommend using this product.
Brittany E.
Bowling Green
This is just okay for me. It's refreshing which in the morning is a great way to wake up, but if I have any acne at the time it really inflames my pimples, which could just be a reaction of my skin only as it's pretty simple. The smell isn't too bad, but I also don't care for the little micro beads. I rinse as well as anyone but I've found them in my hairline a few times after using this cleanser.
Ara R.
Santa fe
I love this product, I usually use it every morning when awake up.leaves your skin nice and fresh, ready to begin the morning. Smells good is soft even if has the little bursting beads.really recommend it.
honest r.
This stuff is nice and very easy to use. The only problem with this is that it didn’t really help my skin much. My skin is very oily and it didn’t help that much with that. I think it would be really nice to use if i didn’t have oily skin.
Katiie M.
New Castle
I usually put this on after I drink my 1st cup of coffee because I found if you're awake for a bit it works better. I don't know why this is but it is for me. On some days it wakes me up and makes my skin literally feel awake. Which is good. Some days it doesn't do anything. I'd still buy it because I do believe the days it does work it's worth it Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facial Cleanser
Emillie M.
Hialeah, FL
Purchased at: Walgreens
This product really does seem to wake my skin up and give it a nice glow! I always feel like I get a really good wash out of this but for some reason my skin stays red afterwards. Might not be for sensitive skin.
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
I love this face wash! It cleans your skin, removes makeup, and has this little tingle feeling on your skin. It’s super affordable and I’d recommend this to anyone that wants a super refreshing face wash!
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?