BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Ashley g.
HILLSBORO, OR
The scent and the beads are very invigorating and feel great. It cleaned my face well and is super affordable. I bought mine at Target. I don't think I will be buying it anymore though, it didn't seem to clear any acne.
Steph B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Love this ! Feels good on skin and keeps skin clean all day. Left my skin somewhat dry , but I'm still a fan. I love the scent. I use it while taking my morning shower.
Kareena C.
Love love love this product! Will always use it! I use this and the night time one and they make me feel great. Especially the morning burst one! So so sooo refreshing
Maria C.
Tuscumbia, AL
Good product for the price. Not my go to but something I use in a pinch. It does the job of cleansing skin but doesn't do much for breakouts. It does smell good though!
Courtney L.
Marietta, GA
Apparently the beads are bad for the environment but it has a great exfoliating element to it as well as the waking you up. It's smells great plus comes in travel size.
Sarah B.
Williamsburg, VA
It has a refreshing scent that energizes you and wakes you up in the morning. I have been using this for years and it helps with breakouts. It meets my expectations and is very effective. I would definitely buy again and recommend to a friend/family member.
Tabitha C.
Kennett, MO
My husband and I both love this cleanser! We keep it in our shower at all times. We recently tried a different type without the beads and neither of us like it at all.
Gillian B.
Portland, OR
I really liked using when I first wake up because the cooling effect it has on the skin! Really freshens and wakes up the skin while being gentle enough for the morning! (:
Tiffany W.
I love the way the beads burst and give you a refreshing feeling after you have cleansed your face with this face wash. The scent is also nice and refreshing as well.
Kaitlyn G.
Works very well for me as a daily cleanser, and it doesn't irritate my frequently sensitive skin, which is greatly appreciated. I initially purchased it from Target a year ago after if was recommended to me by a friend, and have gone back for more each time.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?