BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Courtney L.
Marietta, GA
Apparently the beads are bad for the environment but it has a great exfoliating element to it as well as the waking you up. It's smells great plus comes in travel size.
Steph B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Love this ! Feels good on skin and keeps skin clean all day. Left my skin somewhat dry , but I'm still a fan. I love the scent. I use it while taking my morning shower.
Brittney c.
Red Oak, TX
I love this cleanser. Super simple, not drying, and always easily removes my makeup. Also doesn't contain harsh acne fighting ingredients that often aggravate my skin.
Maria C.
Tuscumbia, AL
Good product for the price. Not my go to but something I use in a pinch. It does the job of cleansing skin but doesn't do much for breakouts. It does smell good though!
Cortney S.
Lumberton, TX
Left me feeling clean and fresh faced, despite being extremely oily in the mornings. I'd recommend a good moisturizer though, as this does occasionally make me feel dry
Kareena C.
Love love love this product! Will always use it! I use this and the night time one and they make me feel great. Especially the morning burst one! So so sooo refreshing
Lauren K.
Great mills, MD
I loved how it felt on my face in the morning. It definitely does feel like a burst of energy. It however didn't do much for my problem spots and caused my face to dry more than I'd of liked!
Ashley g.
HILLSBORO, OR
The scent and the beads are very invigorating and feel great. It cleaned my face well and is super affordable. I bought mine at Target. I don't think I will be buying it anymore though, it didn't seem to clear any acne.
Monchia B.
Charlotte, NC
When i wash my face in the morning with this product i feel refreshed and clean although i cant find this kind anymore with the dots in it i really like this as a wash
ruby r.
This is so refreshing to use especially in the morning. It wakes you up instead of having that tired feeling. I have oily/combo skin and it leaves me feeling refreshed.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?