BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Ximena R.
Whittier, CA
This is my favorite, the only face wash I use and I love, it doesn’t over dry my skin or leave it feeling dry, it’s really a morning burst because of the tingling sensation.
Eureka C.
Morning bursts and one of the best. The beads that are in it are also very pleasing and soothing to the skin. I would recommend buy I g the pack that has the night and morning.
Sandra T.
I have been using this for the past 3 years and my skin loves it . Gives you such a refreshing g feeling afterwards and not to mention it keeps my face very clean and clear!
Adriana M.
I've used this product for years. It's a great value and the bottle lasts you forever since you only need a dot. The smell is strong and refreshing and not too overwhelming, and I always feel very clean after. I wouldn't recommend for dry skin because it can be a bit drying.
Valerie H.
Spring Hill, FL
I really like this. I like the scent and how refreshed my skin feels after using it. It has helped clear up my acne on my really bad days. I highly recommend this to anyone.
Jazmin R.
Trinidad
When I started my freshmen year of highschool, this was Jesus!😇🙏🙌🤦👌💒⛪️ I had very greasy, oily skin after school from suffering through gym in the morning, running from one side to the other of my school trying to get to my classes on time, and wearing a full face of makeup {liquid foundation, powder, mascara, and blush was my makeup routine} throughout the whole day! I remember having to repowder my face like 3-4 times a day so I didn't look oily. By the time I got home, I had already broken out. All it took was 7 hours! I used this every morning and it changed my life. I only had 1 pimple every 4 months! And when I had to wake up at 5:30 a.m. for school, it helped soooo well waking me up! The morning burst title is true to the name! Must try this!
Tanya C.
Geneva , NY
I use this product all the time!! I absolutely love the orange scent that smells soo fresh, clean, and like a burst of energy. It cleans my skin very well, and is worth the money.
Adian S.
Des Moines
I use this every morning! It's a great wake up wash. It keeps my skin super clear, and I've been using the same stuff for a year. I love it! My skin has never looked better.
Molly S.
Orting, WA
Not my favorite. While my skin did feel very clean at the end, it also felt stripped of moisture and good oils. My skin felt so dry i felt the need to add extra moisturizer.
Brittany R.
I used this product almost every morning when I had it. It smells great and left my skin feeling clean and refreshed. Not sure if it really helped with my adult acne though.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?