BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Sydney M.
Eau Claire
My favorite face wash! The little “bursts” are exactly that! It really feels like it’s bursting waking me up. I got it at target, and it really helped with my acne and oily face! Will buy this again!
Eureka C.
Morning bursts and one of the best. The beads that are in it are also very pleasing and soothing to the skin. I would recommend buy I g the pack that has the night and morning.
brenda s.
Pomona, CA
I use this product on my face every morning it wakes me up and it makes me feel beautiful and fresh I totally recommend if ur not a morning person it really does wake you up and keeps your face clean
Meridith S.
Reynoldsville
I really enjoyed this product while it was working to get rid of acne it also made my skin super soft though i have tried it while applying with my hands it works so much better if you have a spin brush to make your face super soft
Asiyah M.
Sacramento, CA
This product removes any dirt and oil on your face and leaves you with a. clean canvas. It's very gentle and i would totally recommend. I use it before bed to remove any makeup that didn't come off with makeup wipes.
michelle I.
Holly hill, FL
Love love use daily morning and night doesn't leave skin feeling oily it doesn't dry out either bc I use twice a day some times it's geat for someone with oily skin  it also leaves a refreshed feeling as it cools on contact. Love it
Naudia Z.
North Canton , OH
This cleanser did not really do a lot for me. I am sure it has worked for others in the past but I need something that is gentle on my skin, but at the same time cleaning my skin thoroughly.
Emma T.
Edinburg, TX
I like the smell, I feel it work on my face, it feels clean; I don't feel it makes a huge change on my breakouts but my face In General get less oily and that helps for sure
Alexas C.
Suwanee, GA
I know a lot of people said this product did nothing for them or even made matters worse, but this product was AMAZING for me. Over the summer I was taking Biotin and a side effect is acne so when I decided to stop taking it my acne still wouldn't go away. Previously I used Mary Kay but even that wasn't helping. When I finally got my acne somewhat under control I also realized that my face would get unbelievably shiny throughout the day so I found this. After a month ALL of my acne suddenly disappeared and now my skin is back to perfect besides a few acne scars (: Another plus is that the bursting beads made my skin feel extremely fresh and added a nice glow.
Adriana M.
I've used this product for years. It's a great value and the bottle lasts you forever since you only need a dot. The smell is strong and refreshing and not too overwhelming, and I always feel very clean after. I wouldn't recommend for dry skin because it can be a bit drying.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?