BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Crystal H.
Benton, AR
Product Description:
Weak thin fragile nails? Hard as Hoof nail strengthening cream uses a moisture rich formulation of vitamins, minerals and emollients to restore the natural moisture balance to dry, thin nails.
Soft and fragile nails will quickly grow to new lengths.
Strengthens nail and conditions cuticles.
Prevents splits, chips, and cracks.
High endurance and long lasting strength.
Great hand lotion.
Cherry Almond Scent.
#1 best seller.
Size: 1 oz.
SKU: #03223
Ingredients: Purified Water, Aloe Vera Concentrate, Jojoba Oil, Aloe Vera Oil, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Bees Wax, Hydrolyzed Protein, Calcium Pantothenate, Allantoin, Liposomes, Vitamins A, C, D, & E, DI-Panthenol, Natural Fragrance, Methyl Paraben, Probyl Paraben
Manufacturer: Hoof
Latoria B.
Hopkinsville, KY
Morning Burst is the perfect name for this product! I really like the feel it gives while cleaning, but the tiny beads that are in it are a bit hard to fully get off the face!
Idaesha W.
Durham, NC
I used this face cleanser everyday and it works amazing. It leave my skin feeling soft and fresh. It's very affordable and is great for dry skin. I recommend this to everyone.
Kelsey M.
Conway, AR
I love the way it makes your skin feel and look, it has a normal scent , it doesn’t bother my sensitive skin and the price point is amazing, I will definitely be re purchasing
Linda F.
Conyers, GA
This is one of my favorite facial cleansers. It smells great and the price was perfect at CVS. I have a few varities of this cleanser but this is the best. It does everything I need including making my face feel smooth and oil-free. I will use this product every chance I get.
Abi W.
Mount Vernon, IN
The morning burst is the best. I've been using it for 5 years. The little beads feel great on my skin. Smells good too. Also, removes all my makeup without drying my skin out.
Veronica M.
omg, again! i love all clean and clear products. they all work well on my face. this one does to as with certain products, my skin can get really oily. but not with this one! sometimes it dries out my face but not too bad. will keep using this until i discover something better.
Emily B.
Tallapoosa, GA
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I will use it in the morning to get my face woken up, and I can feel the little beads as Im scrubing my face and it just feels so good to feel refreshed!
Jessica F.
This face wash is refreshing and leaves no residue. I love the little beads inside of it because they are gentle but help to clean my skin still. It's mess-proof and works well for my combination skin
lupe G.
I love the way it wake me up in the morning with a beautiful tingling sensation. I can definitely feel it working Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facial Cleanser
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?