BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Latiesha O.
This is an awesome cleanser. I love how it feels and the smell is so light. I really loved how it smells and how well it cleansed my face. It rinses well with no sticky residue. I love it!
member-9b039
Perfect morning pick me up face wash! this cleanser washes away all oils from a deep overnight sleep and envelopes you win a sweet citrus scent that invigorates and wakes up or you and your skin! Ten out of ten would recommend and buy again, excellent price, and amazing results!
sana a.
Schaumburg, IL
Its a good cleanser but its a bit drying on my skin. As i have dry to normal skin. Works wonders on my husband who have oily skin. Would recommed this to anyone with oily skin.
Danyelle R.
Surprise , AZ
I like the clean and clear morning burst especially during the summer time when my face is all dry it worked like a charm. If you have dry skin I totally encourage you to use it.
bri h.
Smells great and feels refreshing on the skin! But Clean & Clear needs to consider a more sustainable formula without the plastic blue beads! Not practical and they’re totally unnecessary in our oceans!!
Caitlyn R.
Pendleton, IN
I adore this one!!! It makes my skin brighter in the morning and smells amazing! And it just makes me morning a little bit better when I start off with a beautifully clean face
Serena T.
Tenino, WA
Great for use in the morning to wake you up! Adorable packaging with the little beads to help exfoliate, does cause some irritation but it's given for most skin products for me
Nikki G.
Indian harbour beach
AMAZING product. using this once a day, in the morning for a week gave me amazingly clear skin. completely exceeded my expectations. it also smells amazing and totally helps wake you up in the morning. definitely buying again and again.
Jessica A.
Bakersfield
This product helped a lot with my acne problems. I tried many many product for my skin but this one did just the job, i love the way it looks and this face wash exceeded my expectations, not all skin is the same but i would recommend it
Laura F.
This cleanser feels and smells refreshing when using it. However once you dry your face off, you need to moisturize profusely. It seems to sap the face of any and all moisture.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?