BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Stevie D.
This product is nice to clean your face of in the morning and is refreshing. It is just a standard face wash but I do like that it is a decent and affordable price for a standard face wash that does its job.
Sharon L.
Troy, NY
Love how it cleanses my face. The fresh smell of citric fruit brightens my eyes and senses.. the lil beads scrubbing effects are the best. I use this product as least every 2 days..
Bianca C.
It's a good product to wash your face with. I also use the night one. I do recommend it at least to try it. I just started using it so I don't see a big difference in my face but it dose clean my face well.
Kendra M.
Grand Jct, CO
The name speaks for itself. It reallt is a great morning burst of freshness. The smell is clean and citrusy and it feels so great on the face. The nice tingle on the face really wakes you up.
Viktoria H.
Hellam
Love how this product exfoliates my face. And live the little beads in it as well. After I use it I feel like my face is burning though. I also do not see a difference in my breakouts.
Sincere M.
Lewes,De
This facial cleanser is amazing is really does wake up your face. It is very effective and I'm never disappointed when using it. I bought it from Walmart. The packaging is nice nothing special about it. I would recommend this to other people .
Isabel B.
This product is the best for combo skin and its always a good product return to. Always a great morning wash and the packaging was great and it 100% met my expectations. I purchased mines in Wal-Mart. I absolutely would recommend to anyone 💯💯
Tanna F.
Goleta, CA
Does a deep clean and leaves you feeling refreshed! I have sensitive skin and it is nothing too harsh on my skin, leaving it bright. & it wakes me up with the bright citrus smell!
Sara O.
Love this product !
Leaves my face feeling clean and fresh.
The price is just rite !
It's gentle and leaves skin very smooth.
I have bought it at Walmart and walgreens.
Would definitely recommend to others !
Tressa O.
Love this product. It gives your face a very fresh feeling and wakes you up. It was very gentle on my face when used only once a day. If I used it twice a day it would cause my face to be dried out. It helped prevent acne and give my face a refreshing feeling every morning.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?