BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Sincere M.
Lewes,De
This facial cleanser is amazing is really does wake up your face. It is very effective and I'm never disappointed when using it. I bought it from Walmart. The packaging is nice nothing special about it. I would recommend this to other people .
Megan D.
Lawrenceville, GA
I really like this facial cleanser, but I wish there was more exfoliating beads. The freshness is great and I buy this a lot. The price point is definitely something that is great, especially for a college student.
Dyani D.
Rochester, NY
This product is really good. This was one of my first daily facial cleansers. I have acne prone oily skin and this cleanser helped prevent break outs and maintain my skin. It didn’t do any extra cleansing but it definitely maintained my skin.
Christina F.
been using this kind since I was in high school which was almost 13 years ago. its gentle on my face and gives me a nice wake up in the morning. Usually as much as I hate walmart they have the cheapest price for it. So I buy at walmart.
Kendra M.
Grand Jct, CO
The name speaks for itself. It reallt is a great morning burst of freshness. The smell is clean and citrusy and it feels so great on the face. The nice tingle on the face really wakes you up.
Khansa S.
Damascus, MD
I love the morning bursts they always get me awake, brighten my face, and overall make me feel better about my face and skin! It's very helpful and has minimized my acne by a but.
Bianca C.
It's a good product to wash your face with. I also use the night one. I do recommend it at least to try it. I just started using it so I don't see a big difference in my face but it dose clean my face well.
Jordana S.
This product is amazing! The name describes it perfectly. It's great to give you a morning burst. It really helped my oily skin. The smell is heavenly. I use this every morning to freshen up. Overall I love this product and would recommend it.
Sara O.
Love this product !
Leaves my face feeling clean and fresh.
The price is just rite !
It's gentle and leaves skin very smooth.
I have bought it at Walmart and walgreens.
Would definitely recommend to others !
Sharon L.
Troy, NY
Love how it cleanses my face. The fresh smell of citric fruit brightens my eyes and senses.. the lil beads scrubbing effects are the best. I use this product as least every 2 days..
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?