BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Anika T.
Brooklyn, NY
This is one of the first facewash I have used in my life. I love after glowing effect it leaves. It is also a reasonable price. Small micro beads scrubs my face it cleans my pores.
Brittany B.
Saco, ME
Perfect to use when you are traveling and don’t want to bring your best products (tsa). This is great to use if you’re feeling a little extra oily too, as it can be a little drying.
Jasmine K.
This has little beads in it that as well as cleansing also exfoliate the skin and help give you a bright and tight face early in the morning. It also feels very cooling on the skin.
Amanda G.
San Marcos, TX
I started to use this face wash when I was hitting puberty because my skin was getting bad. It really helped control my break outs. It's reasonably priced. I would recommend to anyone!
Kendra M.
Grand Jct, CO
The name speaks for itself. It reallt is a great morning burst of freshness. The smell is clean and citrusy and it feels so great on the face. The nice tingle on the face really wakes you up.
Nicole E.
I have super oily skin and this wash helped control it a lot the price is great and for the amount my fave has never looked better while using it I'd use it in the mornings right when I wake up and sometimes at night left my face feeling wonderful
Sincere M.
Lewes,De
This facial cleanser is amazing is really does wake up your face. It is very effective and I'm never disappointed when using it. I bought it from Walmart. The packaging is nice nothing special about it. I would recommend this to other people .
BJ J.
Dundee
Can't start my day without this cleanser. Very gentle but makes my face feel firm. Love the pump applicator it allows enough product without waste. I purchased this product at Walmart with the night version.
Dyani D.
Rochester, NY
This product is really good. This was one of my first daily facial cleansers. I have acne prone oily skin and this cleanser helped prevent break outs and maintain my skin. It didn’t do any extra cleansing but it definitely maintained my skin.
Skyler F.
I love this product I bought it at Walgreens, when I use it in the morning it's like it wakes me up an get me going it's gentle an effective I love the feeling an i really advise people to use it
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?