BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Adrianna M.
Bangor , MI
This product keeps face acne free and oil free. I got this product at my local drugstore and I used it for the first time and it made my skin feel and look so nice. The packaging isn't to messy, it's perfect !
Donica B.
Huntsville , AL
I've been using this since I was younger. This is great stuff. Really gives your skin a minty feeling that truly wakes you up. It's great for morning showers. It's not that pricey either and a little goes a very long way. Also, the smell is great!
Brittany H.
This is a mediocre product. I use it as a last-ditch effort when I'm out of my other cleansers or while traveling. It gets the job done, but there's plenty of room for improvement.
Laura S.
Cambridge, MA
My go to face cleanser. It smells great and leaves my face feeling refreshed. I use it daily and it helps my skin look its best. I would highly recommend this product over all others! You wont be disappointed.
Jenna H.
I use to use this face wash every morning, until I used it all! It smells super gods and its very refreshing. It really wakes you up in the morning so your energized for the day. It's super effective and I would definitely recommend this product!
jessica c.
Evansville, IN
I love how refreshed my skin feels after using this. Smells amazing. It's the perfect exfoliater since it's not too rough but gets a deep clean feeling. Perfect for sensitive skin.
Erika M.
Ruston , LA
This woke my face up in the morning and made my face feel so clean and fresh! It was gentle on my skin and didn't leave my face feeling too dry or oily later after applying makeup.
gabriella V.
colleyville
Good for small breakouts but nothing major. I bought the 2pack and it drys out your skin if you use it too frequently, just be careful and it works well. Good price might buy again.
Tiffany D.
Queen Creek, AZ
I have been using this stuff since high school. I love it. Its super gentle on the skin, but definitely gets the job done. .in my opinion definitely effective and not too expensive.
Katy O.
Riverview, FL
This used to be my favorite facial cleansing product. It suds up nice, and smells nice. However the microbes are no good for your face and arent good for the environment either since they're non-biodegradable
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?