BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Silvia S.
sandy springs, ga
I use this for a quick fix. Especially when I'm traveling and I don't want to take my expensive stuff to avoid losing it. Does a decent job and it's refreshing. Good for the price.
Jenna H.
I use to use this face wash every morning, until I used it all! It smells super gods and its very refreshing. It really wakes you up in the morning so your energized for the day. It's super effective and I would definitely recommend this product!
Julia A.
Hemet, CA
I really like that cleanser but sometimes I noticed it wouldn't fix my breakouts. It would make me break out more or my break outs bigger at first until fully clearing my skin up. Buy overall oh did it's job.
Aspen B.
Englewood
This product really helped clear my skin. My skin can sometimes be sensitive but this did not cause any irritation, redness, or breakouts. I would recommend this to everyone and would definitely buy it again.
Kelly Z.
Mercedes, TX
I like the little bubbles but I honestly feel that they didn't do much on my skin. I've used this a few times at different occasions and I still feel the same about the tiny beads.
Katy O.
Riverview, FL
This used to be my favorite facial cleansing product. It suds up nice, and smells nice. However the microbes are no good for your face and arent good for the environment either since they're non-biodegradable
Julie P.
This is the only facial cleanser that has worked for me. I have oily skin and began using this and it began to clear my face up. If you have oily skin use this!! It's a life-saver!
Brenna P.
I have been using this face wash for years! It is refreshing and helps to wake me up when I shower in the morning. The scent is pleasing and the product lasts a good amount of time
Crystal G.
Great cleanser, love the smell. Doesn't dry my skin out and gets all the crap off my face leaving feeling nice and fresh. Would recommend to a friend, definitely effective cleanser.
Kimberly P.
Fort stewart, GA
I like this product very much. It is a refreshing gave wash that I can use daily. I use it in the mornings whilst taking a shower. I also like that the little beads wash away easier.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?