BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Kristine l.
I did like this product, I think my skin got a little too used to it though I must say. It has nice packaging and all. I think the product smelled like cleaning products rather than a face wash.
Katie V.
Del City, OK
Perfect way to wake up your skin in the morning and was extremely easy to use. It's affordable and takes good care of the skin. The packaging also adds a little wake up color for you.
Kendall S.
Tennessee
This product is amazing.I use it everyday.It really does wake you up in the morning and gives you a fresh feeling.I haven't had any acne since I started using it and my skin has become softer.I recommend it especially if you are on a budget.It can be found in drugstores such as Target and CVS.
Annette G.
I love this morning burst cleanser it has little tiny orange beads that help scrub your face and release a really nice sent. It leaves my face very clean and ready to start the day!!
Justine M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Nice fresh scent, easy to use and leaves my face fresh. I got it at target and the price is reasonable. It does leave my face feeling a little tight, like I need to use face lotion afterward or I'll be irritated.
Mallory M.
Tifton
I love this product. It smells fresh and wakes me up nicely. It's very gentle on your skin while it cleanses. I suggest this product to people with fairly clear skin. I've bought it multiple times. I'm a fan.
Adrianna M.
Bangor , MI
This product keeps face acne free and oil free. I got this product at my local drugstore and I used it for the first time and it made my skin feel and look so nice. The packaging isn't to messy, it's perfect !
Lizzy F.
Woodhull, NY
I loved this. I definitely would use this again. 100%. I'd reccomend it to friends to use as well, I just don't think it works as well as other Clean&Clear products do on my skin type.
Brittany H.
This is a mediocre product. I use it as a last-ditch effort when I'm out of my other cleansers or while traveling. It gets the job done, but there's plenty of room for improvement.
Vanessa J.
Tallahassee, FL
I like how it the morning it wakes up my skin. After I use it my face feels soft and fresh. I bought it in a duo with the night time wash. I use it everyday, and always reup on it.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?