BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Frances E.
Spring Hill, FL
This protect wakes your skin up but it does dry it out a little. It smells good and the beads exfoliate your skin a little bit. It's not my favorite cleanser, I don't think I'd purchase it again.
Katie N.
Saint Peters, MO
Wash my face with this every night and every morning I'm a repeat user and it's amazing. Helps with breakouts and oily skin. It's very effective. Helps that it is oil free. Very refreshing to use
Piper B.
This product really wakes me up in the morning. I bought this at Walgreens because of the little beads in it. I am a repeated buyer and I find it to be effective. I would buy this product again. I really like how it makes my skin feel.
Jessica D.
The little scrubees in it do a great job of exfoliating but beware-it's very drying! I use it with my clarisonic brush and it's awesome but I have to load on moisturizer after bc I have dry skin
Miranda B.
Knollwood, TX
I love using this in the morning! It has a tingling effect and really wakes me up! 5 dollars at wal mart so it's really affordable! This also does a good job at taking my waterproof eyeliner off!
Randi L.
Fulton, IL
First off, i love the smell of this!! Its perfect for me because i have a medication that i put on my gace at night that i have to scrub off in the morning and this was a great product for that!
Courtney H.
Altoona, PA
At first, I liked the scent of this. I am an Esthetician and have found that a lot of drugstore brands are doing more harm to your skin than good. Clean & Clear is a brand that is going to sensitize the skin and make your skin worse. I am slowly transitioning out of bad skincare and I've noticed my skin improve so much. There are horrible ingredients like Sodium Laureth Sulfate which is found in SO many cleansers and exfoliants. It's also found in a lot of the shampoos and conditioners people use. This also contains "fragrance" which can in turn be really bad for your skin especially people with allergies. Fragrance is not meant to be placed on your face. It's just overall not good for the skin and it's just a bunch of garbage being thrown onto the skin. Find other products that won't be harmful and damaging to the face. You can do a lot better for your skin and keep it healthy and smooth.
Kayden L.
Glenpool , OK
I love this face wash! It doesn’t help right away like some face washes do but it helps. It’s not pricey at all and it last a while. I’m not disappointed in this face wash but I wish it would help faster.
Sabrina D.
This is one of my favorite products, its leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated in the morning. Ive been using it for a long time now and i will definitely continue using it! It has really helped with my acne!
Autumn W.
Tuscaloosa, Al
I can never go wrong with clean and clear, all of their products work wonders for me! I love morning burst cleanser especially because it's the perfect pick me up it makes me feel sooooo refreshed with smooth and healthy skin!
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?