BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Katie R.
Millersville
I use this literally every morning. It's a constant staple that I will never change! The beads really refresh my tired skin! My skin is soft after each use, and don't bother my rosacea.
Samantha y.
Ormond beach Florida
Refreshing! I actually havent seen my acne gone, but it does leave my skin feeling so soft and clean. Its mostly used as my daily face cleanser. Not much of an acne fighting medication.
Kaylaveeh S.
Oak Forest , IL
I really like this product. It smells nice and leaves my face feeling clean. But it leaves my face very dry. The price range was pretty good on the affordable side. I would buy it again
Linda A.
Garden Grove, CA
Was able to keep my acne under control when I was using the product. Now I occasionally use it as my skin is free of break outs. Loved the citrus scent and the bursting feeling it gave
Lismary E.
Paterson, NJ
Unfortunately, clean and clear gave me an allergic reaction on my face. It was gentle until I got the allergic reaction from the product. I am able to do a complete review if the product.
Savanna H.
Muscle Shoals, AL
My favorite "first thing in the morning" to-do! It is super cheap but works like its $100! It smells SO good and really wakes you up! It has been very effective at creating a smooth surface in the mornings. I love it!
Felicia S.
Ashland, KY
Clean and clear morning burst facial cleanser is really great for cleaning out pores. It makes your face feel so clean and refreshed. Got this at Walmart for around $5-6. I'd probably get this again.
Jordan H.
this product helped clear up my acne i highly recommend it. although as well as many other facial cleansers you might get dry skin afterwards. I brought this item from walmart and it wasn't to pricey i would most likely buy it again. it was worth it.
destiny g.
Manhattan, KS
Does wake up you, if you need that extra kick in the morning, smells great so it's a pleasure applying, easy to come off leaves you feeling nice and fresh. Definitely affordable and works for keeping my skin clear.
Aishee D.
San Diego, CA
Honestly I didnt like this cleanser that much. I have dry skin so it probably wasnt the best fit: it left my skin really dry right after i washed it. In the time that i spot treated my acne and applied cream, my face would dry up making my acne worse.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?