BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Kimberly F.
Los Angeles, CA
I love the smell!!
Ive used it in the mornings and it feels so good and the smell , omg would totally help me wake up . After each use it would leave my skin feeling so smooth and clean
Heather P.
I use this all the time I own a lot of there products they are the bomb and this dose help get rid of pimples and blackheads plus it keeps the skin nice and refressed. Plus wakes you up.
Kris🌸 F.
Bowie, MD
I do like this cleanser but I feel like it may be a little to oily for my face. My face definitely feels moisturized after rinsing but with my skin type it just feels like everything hasn’t been washed off of my face
Sarah M.
Lucasville, OH
Makes my face feel fresh and tight. I always feel clean when I used it. I have less frequent break outs and my pimples don't last as long. I bought this at my local walmart. It's gentle.
Briana F.
El Paso, TX
This is a product that I still use everyday and I bought it at Walmart it's a great price and it wakes me up in the morning feeling bright and excited. When I first got it I turned 10 and it was definitely worth it.
Aya
I think im allergic to something that this product has. My skin was soo dry after using this for the first time, i tried to use it again but my face got red and puffy. Am I the only one?
Nanami S.
Saint Marys
The beads in this really did wonders to my face. It was my go to morning face wash. It went beyond my expectations. I did not repurchase because I stared using other products. The price is not bad. Made my skin soft.
Allison M.
Lancaster, NY
I like this face wash a lot. The smell is great and it really does help wake you up. The only downfall is it has the micro beads which were found to be had for the environment. Once this one is out I might buy another!
Leticia O.
Rio Rancho , NM
I love the beads and I love the smell! I enjoy the fact that I can buy it almost anywhere. It's a little on the pricey side but it works so I can't complain. It does make my face a little oily after but not too bad!
Haley B.
I love this cleanser. I have super sensitive skin but can use this product everyday with no problem at all. It makes your skin feel refreshed and the scent is amazing. I have repurchased this product several times and will continue.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?