BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Briana F.
El Paso, TX
This is a product that I still use everyday and I bought it at Walmart it's a great price and it wakes me up in the morning feeling bright and excited. When I first got it I turned 10 and it was definitely worth it.
Brianna R.
absolutely love this it worked so well and really helped to wake me up it beyond reached my expectations it was very gentle on my skin and the beads in it even contain vitamins that are good for your skin with the low price it was definetly worth it and i would definetly recommend and would also buy it again
Haley B.
I love this cleanser. I have super sensitive skin but can use this product everyday with no problem at all. It makes your skin feel refreshed and the scent is amazing. I have repurchased this product several times and will continue.
Kris🌸 F.
Bowie, MD
I do like this cleanser but I feel like it may be a little to oily for my face. My face definitely feels moisturized after rinsing but with my skin type it just feels like everything hasn’t been washed off of my face
Nanami S.
Saint Marys
The beads in this really did wonders to my face. It was my go to morning face wash. It went beyond my expectations. I did not repurchase because I stared using other products. The price is not bad. Made my skin soft.
maddi r.
Pittsford (town)
This is a great product. I really enjoy it because it wakes me up in the morning and it smells so nice. It definitely met my expectations and it is very effective on my skin. I would recommend this product to anyone!
Allison M.
Lancaster, NY
I like this face wash a lot. The smell is great and it really does help wake you up. The only downfall is it has the micro beads which were found to be had for the environment. Once this one is out I might buy another!
Jorre H.
I do not like this product. It's very harsh, and smells weird as well. Made my face breakout after first use and was not worth the money at all. It was very disappointing considering it's from such a fantastic brand.
Chasity L.
This is my go to every day cleanser, works great leaves me feeling refreshed and awake in the mornings before work. Helps keep my skin looking healthy without breakouts. Super affordable and can purchase at local drug stores and more
Raven D.
I really like the scrubbyness from the beads but at the same time the beads are a bit much and dont dissolve or even minimize. Great for when you really want a good scrubbing on your face to take make up off though!
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?