BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Nessa J.
Temecula, CA
If you need a burst of energy in the morning l, wash your face with this!! It smells great and leaves you feeling clean and refreshed! I love it and will use this for the rest of my life.
Brianna M.
Bemidji
This is my holy grail drugstore face wash. I love that it seriously does brighten and wake your face; it also smells amazing and cleans your face wonderfully. The price tag on this product is hands down the best part!
Valerie H.
W Portsmouth, OH
I got this product to try out and absolutely fell in love. It really gives you that refreshing wake up feeling in the morning that so many of us need to get going. Definitely recommend.
Lupe M.
Fortworth
I like this one too because my face get to oil because of the sweat and when I use it it works and it wasn't that oily at all. good packaging for this products. it was gentle on my skin
Aya
I think im allergic to something that this product has. My skin was soo dry after using this for the first time, i tried to use it again but my face got red and puffy. Am I the only one?
Katie R.
Millersville
I use this literally every morning. It's a constant staple that I will never change! The beads really refresh my tired skin! My skin is soft after each use, and don't bother my rosacea.
Leslie S.
Norristown
I love the little beads inside the product feels like they are helping on my skin and gives me a sense of morning to wake up Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facial Cleanser
Andrew H.
Irvine, CA
This is a pretty good facial cleaning product. It pairs well with the clean and clear night time one. What I like about this product is that is has nice packaging and one pump is just about right for one wash. Therefore I don't really have to measure. I really like the bursting beads inside this product. I also like the scent. I'm knocking it one star because it doesn't really make me feel more awake being a morning wash. It doesn't have that cooling sensation after using it. Overall, though, I really like this preduct because of its ability to clean well and make my face feel nice and clean and oil free. Overall, I would recommend this.
Jessica S.
Denver, CO
It's a great product to clean the face before makeup or just to start the day. I feel that my face stays clean with no oiliness. It's perfect for me. Besides that, it smells pretty good and it yields for a long time.
Marguerite S.
Ricmond
I really liked this product at firs.t However, the more I used it, the more dry my skin got. My skin is a combination of oily and dry and this left my skin feeling dry, causing acne and dryness. I think this product is great if it is not used every day.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?