BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Hannah B.
Lakeland, FL
I love using this in the mornings in my shower. It helps keep my face clear and my pores clean. I have trouble finding cleansers my skin doesn't react to negatively. I've been using this skin care line over a year now.
Phyllis S.
Tupelo, MS
I love this cleanser! It really helped with my random breakout and it made my skin feel really clean. The only downside is it would make my face feel dry, so a good moisturizer is a must!
Arlene S.
Mount Vernon, NY
myyyyyyy all time favorite face wash right now its so gentle and leave your face feeling brighter and so awake its amazing price isnt bad either its just so good i'll definitely recommend
Destany M.
Really like this product it leaves your skin refreshed as it is very gentle on your skin I've been using this for along time and it truly does make a difference the scent is good and it's inexpensive would recommend
Bailey K.
I've just been using this BC its all I could find at the time. Its good but my face doesn't feel as clean. I've used the night time one as well and I think there are better one out there.
Lauren G.
This is a good face wash, but I have sensitive skin. If I use it too many days in a row my skin will dry out. I simply alternate using this and using a more gentle moisturizing face wash.
Jessica A.
I really like this cleanser its not too harsh on the skin and the little beads give you a little exfoliation keep it in the shower and use it everyday love this stuff and super affordable
Alysa
Helps to wake you up while giving you a fresh face. It does clean your face but it doesn't help to get rid of acne. It is gentle on your skin and a good value for someone who doesn't have acne prone skin. I personally wouldn't buy it again because of my acne but if you have good skin this is for you!!
Haleigh J.
I love the fresh citrus scent that instantly starts my day off in a good mood. The micro beads scrub feels amazing on my skin as they explode and lather up and keeps my face feeling fresh.
Kayla B.
Shady Side, MD
I've used just about every clean and clear face wash on this earth and none of them have worked. It may just be that my skin needed something stronger, but this did not work for me at all.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?