BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Sydnie V.
Del city , OK
My favorite morning cleanser on the market! It started as just a travel bottle and I ended up getting hooked ! Works perfectly to brighten and prep your skin for the day and remove any nasty oils!
leila |.
Murrieta, CA
As suggested, I use this face wash in the morning. It is such a great product! It really does give you a morning burst and feels so refreshing on the skin! Leaves it clean and soft. Love it.
Venus J.
I tried this product because i was trying to get rid of black heads on my nose. I purchased the product at walgreens. I tried it every other day for two weeks. It made my skin smooth,but dry.
Owen P.
Excellent product! I've been using this for about 2 weeks and I've already noticed a reduction of blemishes on my face! For the price I paid, it really does work. The product does a good job of removing oils from my face without making my face fell dry and itchy.
Lilibeth T.
Bronx, NY
One of the best products I've used on my face, it's so gentle not harsh at all. I usually buy the night and day package together in Walmart. Overall it's amazing and along with its pricing. I love the product and it's just great.
Julianne L.
SAN DIEGO , CA
I love this and repurchase every time I run out! It wakes my up in the morning and takes off my night sleep drools ! It smells refreshing and makes my face feel rejuvenated in the mornings !
Joahanna M.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my go to face wash. The beads in it give me a gentle exfoliation that I feel is necessary to make my face feel soft and refreshed. It is gentle to use everyday, and really affordable.
Tasha H.
Montpelier
Not a fan of this at all! Used it years ago & swear it just broke my face out! I don't even have many complexion issues, but this stuff gave me them! Would never buy again & would not recommend to others!
Cierra E.
It feels super nice and refreshing especially when you're using it in the morning! The only problem I personally found with it is that if I used it too many times a week it dried my skin out.
jessica m.
I like the scent and the price is right, but I don't like that there is no description of the "micro scrubbers" that exfoliate the skin. My concern is that it is not environmentally friendly.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?