BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Tallyta B.
São Paulo, SP
I didn't like it. After I use it some acnes comes and mu skin stay bad and oily. I use just a couple days and I didn't like it. The price is okay but The results was not good for my skin tipe.
Nicole M.
Cheektowaga, NY
I love this cleanser. It smells so fresh and if you let it sit on your skin for a minute before rinsing, it gives my face a cooling/tingling sensation. It wakes me and my face up every morning.
Amy P.
Spout Spring, VA
I love using the clean and clear in the morning! The smell is amazing and you can actually feel the little beads working! The only downfall is that it can tend to dry my skin out under my eyes.
Bryden L.
MISSOULA, MT
The orange clean and clear line is my favorite of their products. I feel like they work very well and make your face feel deep cleaned after every use without being too harsh. I like the orange toner as well!
Julianne L.
SAN DIEGO , CA
I love this and repurchase every time I run out! It wakes my up in the morning and takes off my night sleep drools ! It smells refreshing and makes my face feel rejuvenated in the mornings !
Morgan Z.
I use this cleanser everyday and I love it! Keeps breakouts under control and doesnt dry my face out like other cleansers do. I highly recommend for a gentle yet effective everyday cleanser!
Tasha H.
Montpelier
Not a fan of this at all! Used it years ago & swear it just broke my face out! I don't even have many complexion issues, but this stuff gave me them! Would never buy again & would not recommend to others!
KAITLIN A.
Dallas, TX
Does not do a very good job of controlling acne breakouts but that is not what it's intended to do. The smell is fresh in the morning and full of energy. I bought it from target and it was very reasonably priced and I would probably buy again if it was on sale.
Faith A.
I love this product it's a very good gentle cleanser it's not very expensive it leaves my skin soft and bright and acne free. I have bought this product many times. It meets my expectations.
Cierra E.
It feels super nice and refreshing especially when you're using it in the morning! The only problem I personally found with it is that if I used it too many times a week it dried my skin out.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?