BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Atisha A.
This face wash is great!! It leaves my skins feeling nice and hydrated in the morning. It also helps gives my skin and nice clean and tingly feeling. The smell is gentle and it’s easy to use in the shower!
Nikki M.
WOWOWOWOOWOWOWOOWOW. This stuff really helps with oily skin and wakes me up in the morning. I am a morning shower person because it wakes me up and this helps so much even on days when I do not have time to hop in the shower.
Mallory D.
Lawrenceburg, KY
This always is a great way to start your morning. Face feels so refreshed and gives you a great glow. Helps wake you up and leaves you with a good smelling face. I would buy this product again.
Megan S.
Baltimore, MD
I have been a long time C&C fan and love the morning burst facial cleanser. I‎t does a great job of clearing my face of dirt and oil but does sometimes dry me out a bit depending on the season.
Keandall F.
Brookshire, TX
Clean & Clear Morning Burst Oil-Free Facial Cleanser! WHEN I USE THIS SCRUB IT REALLY MAKES ME WAKE UP IN THE MORNING. IT MAKES MY FACE FEEL SO FRESH AND SO CLEAN AND REALLY MAKES STARTING MY DAY VERY EASY WITH A CLEAN FACE.
Toni P.
Shannon, IL
The scent is incredible it wakes me up every time I wash my face! Not only that but it makes my face feel so soft and perky. Any morning I don't have the time to wash it makes me a little sad!
Jessi D.
Pensacola
This is the stuff that wakes me up in the morning yall. No kidding it is amazing. If Im being fully honest it does dry me out a little bit, but since I moisturize like crazy thats okay with me!
Tallyta B.
Coto De Caza, CA
I didn't like it. After I use it some acnes comes and mu skin stay bad and oily. I use just a couple days and I didn't like it. The price is okay but The results was not good for my skin tipe.
Elizabeth H.
Carthage, IN
I used to use this product all the time when I was in high school. I loved it back then I wasn't big into skin care but I did like using this product and I liked the way my skin looked and felt.
Nicole M.
Cheektowaga, NY
I love this cleanser. It smells so fresh and if you let it sit on your skin for a minute before rinsing, it gives my face a cooling/tingling sensation. It wakes me and my face up every morning.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?