BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Brianna D.
Round Hill, VA
Exfoliated my skin and smells nice, but unfortunately, I didn't see a huge difference in my skin. It did feel good to put on my face in the mornings, but long-term effects were non-existent.
Liz T.
Los Angeles, CA
best thing ever!!! My skin in the morning loves this. The little bursting bubbles make me so happy and awake. You can feel it working on your skin. It's such a good price & it's a decent amount
Abby M.
Gulfport
I love this face wash! I have very sensitive skin, and one of my siblings started using this and recommended it to me because they also have sensitive skin. Now I use it every day! It leaves my skin very soft after using it!
Elena Ruby T.
I love using this product in the morning while in the shower. It left my skin super smooth and soft. Feeling really fresh ready to get my day started. I felt like it gave me that extra boost I needed in the morning to wake up
bailee l.
Summerville, SC
Clears skin so fast and I love the smell of this ! I would recommend to anyone who has acne prone skin this will clear your skin In a few hours even if it is really bad ! I love this product so so much and wouldn't know what to do without this product in my life !!
Mallory D.
Lawrenceburg, KY
This always is a great way to start your morning. Face feels so refreshed and gives you a great glow. Helps wake you up and leaves you with a good smelling face. I would buy this product again.
Prasanthi K.
Fort Collins , CO
I used to use this one to control oil, it really makes me feel fresh with those little Bursting particles inside. It works great for my oily T-zone but dries out my cheeck and under-lip areas.
Keandall F.
Brookshire, TX
Clean & Clear Morning Burst Oil-Free Facial Cleanser! WHEN I USE THIS SCRUB IT REALLY MAKES ME WAKE UP IN THE MORNING. IT MAKES MY FACE FEEL SO FRESH AND SO CLEAN AND REALLY MAKES STARTING MY DAY VERY EASY WITH A CLEAN FACE.
Pamela B.
This made my skin feel very clean. Not my favorite cleanser but definitely one that I wouldn't complain about. The packaging is nice, I like the orange color. It makes my face smell good which is always great. Would definitely recommend as a product to have around.
Atisha A.
This face wash is great!! It leaves my skins feeling nice and hydrated in the morning. It also helps gives my skin and nice clean and tingly feeling. The smell is gentle and it’s easy to use in the shower!
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?