BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Kaitlyn R.
I have the duo pack for day and night. I love the smell. Doesn’t leave my face oily, I apply a face moisturizer afterwards and I feel a burst of energy. I buy this from target usually $8 for both
Sabrina D.
This is one of my favorite products, its leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated in the morning. Ive been using it for a long time now and i will definitely continue using it! It has really helped with my acne!
Miranda B.
Sherman, TX
I love using this in the morning! It has a tingling effect and really wakes me up! 5 dollars at wal mart so it's really affordable! This also does a good job at taking my waterproof eyeliner off!
Kiriann I.
La Mirada
I like using this product when I wake up in the morning because of the little beads it contains. You really do feel awake after using this product. It is a bit rough when massaging it into your face because of the little beads.
Ella R.
Let's just say.... I had really bad acne in elementary school. My mom got me a face wash that had happened to be this one. I loved it. It cleared up my acne in about a week. I recommend this to all Combination and oily skin. I loved this product you will too.
Courtney H.
Altoona, PA
At first, I liked the scent of this. I am an Esthetician and have found that a lot of drugstore brands are doing more harm to your skin than good. Clean & Clear is a brand that is going to sensitize the skin and make your skin worse. I am slowly transitioning out of bad skincare and I've noticed my skin improve so much. There are horrible ingredients like Sodium Laureth Sulfate which is found in SO many cleansers and exfoliants. It's also found in a lot of the shampoos and conditioners people use. This also contains "fragrance" which can in turn be really bad for your skin especially people with allergies. Fragrance is not meant to be placed on your face. It's just overall not good for the skin and it's just a bunch of garbage being thrown onto the skin. Find other products that won't be harmful and damaging to the face. You can do a lot better for your skin and keep it healthy and smooth.
Katie N.
Saint Peters, MO
Wash my face with this every night and every morning I'm a repeat user and it's amazing. Helps with breakouts and oily skin. It's very effective. Helps that it is oil free. Very refreshing to use
Rylee W.
Cayce
I like this product when my skin isn’t broken out the best because I don’t feel like it necessarily clears any of my acne but it does help prevent it. The little beads in it and the citrus smell does wake you up in the morning, so the product does what it claims!
Frances E.
Spring Hill, FL
This protect wakes your skin up but it does dry it out a little. It smells good and the beads exfoliate your skin a little bit. It's not my favorite cleanser, I don't think I'd purchase it again.
Carley M.
Heflin, AL
I love facial prducts with the beads in it. I have huge pores so I feel like they scrub better. This smells great and really did seem to "wake my face up". It didn't dry me out or make me oily either!
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?