BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Welmela H.
Pawtucket, RI
I love this produce it's a great start to my morning I have used it for years the tiny beads are the best when cleaning I know it working hard to clean my face I bought this from Walgreens and really I would definitely buy this again
Chinasa O.
Cambridge
Definitely one of the most used cleansers out here. Not currently in my skincare rotation, but I love using this product in the morning. The beads seem to refresh my face nicely and leave it clean and smooth.
Mandi R.
Hillsdale, MI
I LOVE this product! The little bursting beads are super nice and it really does give you a little burst of zest that wakes your skin up. Gentle yet effective and smells nice. Also has a good price!
Kayla T.
I really like this facial cleanser. I use it every single day. I feel like it is very gentle. I have a oily skin and it works well for me. I would recommend this product if you want a simple cleaner.
Cangri E.
This face wash smells so good! It makes my face feel super wide away when I'm going to school, a party, or anywhere. I love the color & the way it makes my face feel. I am in love with this product. I would definitely buy it again!
Jennifer B.
Harvey, LA
I literally had to LOL when I seen the option to review this. Seeing this has made me realize how long I've been an Influenster. This stuff came out when I was in my junior year of high school. I was the first of my friends to buy it (as usual) and loved it so much that I bragged to everyone I knew about it. Almost 10 years later, I run into someone I went to school with and she asks me if I'm still using this because she's been using it since high school and so have I lmaooo! I'm still currently using this. I will say that it is no where near effective as when it first came out but I think that's with most products with years of longevity. To be honest, I really only use it because of the smell. I love the smell and it does tend to wake me up every time I use it! I use a ton of other facial cleansers and moisturizers so I can't really tell you which one does the trick (or if they all do the trick combined)! If you need a quick pick me up then I'd say to give it a go. I doubt I'll ever give this stuff up!
Elena K.
Mount Vernon, WA
This was my go to when I was in high school. Very affordable and great product. This product can be found at almost any store. It cleaned and did its job very well. I would definitely recommend it
Sydney G.
I think everyone has tried this stuff and would say yeah it smells good but its really not that effective for clearing your skin up or anything. I feel like this stuff made me break out pretty bad.
Crystal C.
Corning, NY
I like the microbeads in the clean and clear. It really dries my face out though. I don't like the way it smells either. I stopped using this product because I didn't find it effective for my skin care needs.
Mannat B.
I used this product for a while, and found that it didn't stop many breakouts but it did wake me up in the morning. It did make my face really dry. I bought this from Walmart/target. I found a better face wash that helped my face.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?