BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Alixandra D.
Vancouver, WA
This product makes my skin feel very clean after use. I love the menthol like feeling it has and the morning burst beads are a gentle exfoliant. I usually use this in the shower as the beads can be hard to fully get off of your face.
Hannah L.
Kenna, WV
I love this. I use it everyday. I have been using it for a long time and I love it. I tried using other products but I always come back to this product because it's so good. This is my number one face product.
Melina L.
I love this product because it is my instant feel good look good morning routine. It feels fresh on my skin and instantly makes me feel more alert and awake. I use this every morning while I shower!
Kayla T.
I really like this facial cleanser. I use it every single day. I feel like it is very gentle. I have a oily skin and it works well for me. I would recommend this product if you want a simple cleaner.
Sarrah J.
Again another product I used in high school. It's very cooling and it seemed to work for my skin. The beads would gently exfoliate while the cleanser removed any makeup and surface toxins from my skin.
Chinasa O.
Cambridge
Definitely one of the most used cleansers out here. Not currently in my skincare rotation, but I love using this product in the morning. The beads seem to refresh my face nicely and leave it clean and smooth.
Aleya K.
Bay City, MI
I love it!!! It's amazing it makes my skin feel so smooth and nice. It makes my face feel very refreshed after washing. It's neither defective or disappointing. I would buy bottles of this in build if I could!! Love!! Love!! Love!!
Lauren G.
Kansas City, MO
It’s refreshing so I enjoy using this product in the morning to help “wake up”. I thought this product dried my face out more than other clean and clear products which is why I switched to something else.
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim, CA
For someone that is on a budget and can't afford a good acne cleanser, I would use this one as well. This has little beads to exfoliate your skin , they aren't that harsh and you can use it on a daily.
Emma W.
I used to always use this product, but never felt like it cleaned the day's dirt off my face. Instead it seemed to leave a film on my face and a tingling sensation. I have now for years used St. Ives apricot scrub and it works so much better! I would not buy this product again.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?