BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Dixie E.
Doesn't burn your eyes  but it takes about 3 scrubs to make every little thing come off .smells great and scene you have to wash so many times you always need a new bottle but I still love this product .it smells amazing like I said .it is nice and refreshing.  I would recommend getting this product .it is a love
Corrie D.
Manassas, VA
I absolutely love this scent! I use this every morning to freshen my skin and wake myself up. It's not harsh and hasn't caused any breakouts or anything. I would buy this again especially since it seems so hydrating
Brianna W.
Carey, OH
This is one of my favorite face washes! Ever since I bought this product I have had to wash my face less frequently and have had much less breakouts! And it is a cheaper option compared to spending money on monthly acne treatments!
Shresty G.
Reynoldsburg, OH
This product cleanses my face very well and my face feels like a baby's bottom. I use this product 2 times a day, in the morning and at bedtime. I loved this product so much that I shared it with my mom and she also loves this and we cant go a day without it.
Olivia O.
Walton, KY
Love the feeling of this first thing in the morning!! My skin feels refreshed and not dry!! It is reasonably priced. I don't have acne so I can't tell you the benefits of that. Would buy this again and again!!
Asiah P.
Goose Creek, SC
This is a good facial cleanser! It has good value. 8oz. for $5. I purchased it from Walmart. I find it effective, but it could use a little work. I would definitely recommend it, this product really will wake you up in the morning!
Natalia D.
Burlington, NJ
I use all the products everyday. As the first thing of my day actually. Smells good, makes a nice foam and I feel my skin really clean after. The price is very affordable and last a really good time.
Lisa H.
Bristol
I use this every morning! It's a must to wake up my skin and get ready for the day. Feels amazing and smells even better, it is very gentle, I've been using it for years probably about 10 years. I've tried others but I always return!
Nelda J.
Abilene , TX
Smells great, and leaves skin soft, smooth, and refreshed.

Sometimes the blue beads don't quite dissolve, they stick to the soapy build up on my hands and the rest rinses off with the face cleanser.
Ashley C.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Fresh scent. It isn't overpowering which I like. Makes your skin feel clean and not like you have build up of product. Definitely works well and keeps your skin clean. Plus you can find it practically anywhere
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?