BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Welmela H.
Pawtucket, RI
I love this produce it's a great start to my morning I have used it for years the tiny beads are the best when cleaning I know it working hard to clean my face I bought this from Walgreens and really I would definitely buy this again
Caitlin S.
I think for someone with normal skin this is a fantastic energizing and fresh smelling product. I think for acne prone skin (like mine) I would go for something more clinically proven like proactive.
Gretchen M.
Waite Park, MN
Love using this stuff first thing in the morning! Very refreshing!! Has a fantastic smell. Makes your face feel very fresh and clean after use! Not pricey at all! Very reasonable for a face cleanser!
Celeste Z.
Berea , OH
This is a good face wash; especially for the morning; the happy scent wakes me up! It does not dry my skin out and it's great for summertime. It's not very expensive, so I definitely recommend this !
lauren H.
benton
makes your face feel amazing! it feels so clean and fresh!! love it!! it met my expectations !! I prefer it to anyone! I'm a repeat user!!!!!!!!!!!!! Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facial Scrub
Alicia N.
thief river falls
I’ve been using this since I got out of high school. I like using it in the morning before work to get me that extra push. I feel using this is how people who drink coffee feel after their first sip.
Brooke G.
Johnstown
I use it before school in the morning to keep me refreshed and wake me up since I have to get up so painfully early. I feel hydrated and wide awake after using this. Does exactly as the product says.
Kayla T.
I really like this facial cleanser. I use it every single day. I feel like it is very gentle. I have a oily skin and it works well for me. I would recommend this product if you want a simple cleaner.
Qulsum F.
Love this because it freshens your sling and wakes you up and energized you! The texture is amazing and so is the packaging. Comes in different packaging styles so you can choose what’s best for you!
Shresty G.
Reynoldsburg, OH
This product cleanses my face very well and my face feels like a baby's bottom. I use this product 2 times a day, in the morning and at bedtime. I loved this product so much that I shared it with my mom and she also loves this and we cant go a day without it.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?