BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Olivia G.
Chapmanville, WV
Never again my face had never been so dry before! It took forever to get my smooth skin back. I have never hated a beauty product so much in my life! Now I know why I found it on the clearance rack. Never again.
Allyson G.
Valdosta, GA
I love this cleanser so much! I have used it for years, and it has been very effective! It's very affordable, and it lasts for a while. The packaging is very nice, and I would defiantly buy this again!
Catherine F.
Stockton, CA
This product makes your skin feel so refreshed. Doesn't over dry. Has a great citrus scent but is not irritating. I use it in the morning to wash off the treatments from the night before. Works great at night too.
Brianna W.
Carey, OH
This is one of my favorite face washes! Ever since I bought this product I have had to wash my face less frequently and have had much less breakouts! And it is a cheaper option compared to spending money on monthly acne treatments!
Natalia D.
Burlington, NJ
I use all the products everyday. As the first thing of my day actually. Smells good, makes a nice foam and I feel my skin really clean after. The price is very affordable and last a really good time.
Jojo C.
Germantown
I didn’t find anything special about this product but it was refreshing and I felt clean. It has a very clean smell to it, nothing too pungent or fruity which I hate. So for an easy addition to your morning routine, it’s good to use.
Nelda J.
Abilene , TX
Smells great, and leaves skin soft, smooth, and refreshed.

Sometimes the blue beads don't quite dissolve, they stick to the soapy build up on my hands and the rest rinses off with the face cleanser.
Alixandra D.
Vancouver, WA
This product makes my skin feel very clean after use. I love the menthol like feeling it has and the morning burst beads are a gentle exfoliant. I usually use this in the shower as the beads can be hard to fully get off of your face.
Mary F.
This is ok. Not great if you have sensitive skin. I'm also pretty sure it has microbeads which aren't good for the environment. It is affordable and the scent is nice and wakes you up in the morning.
Sarrah J.
Again another product I used in high school. It's very cooling and it seemed to work for my skin. The beads would gently exfoliate while the cleanser removed any makeup and surface toxins from my skin.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?