BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Alexis M.
Griffin , GA
I use this cleanser every morning and it's makes my skin feel so invigorating and refreshed! It's gentle so it's safe to use everyday. I buy it at Walmart mostly and I definitely will purchase again and highly recommend!
Tracey J.
Canton
Love this product and use it any time of the day. I love the scent too, perfect for wake up fresh scent. I used this at night too. But best of all, I can remove all my make up with this cleaner!
Marissa L.
Holland, MI
I use this as my daily face wash and although it's nothing amazing, it works well and I don't have hardly any breakouts. The smell is wonderful and I enjoy washing my face in the morning or at night even though it's supposed to be for morning. I will probably continue to buy it until I find another face wash that I enjoy more.
Alexa Z.
Hamilton, NJ
I love this stuff. I've been using this for years and it always gives me a good cleanse. The packaging is bright and cute. It's a vey refreshing product and I love using it in the morning to wake me up
Hannah S.
Wagoner, OK
I really like this product! It really does feel wake me up in the morning with its citrus scent! And it's not drying on my skin! It's the perfect face wash for really any time for almost any skin type!
Mandi I.
Lincoln park, MI
The smell is actually great. Wasn't impressed other than that. It actually seemed to dry my face out and I already have dry skin. Didn't work for me but might help people with oily skin to dry out for acne!
Allyssia S.
MY FAVORITE morning face wash, I love the clean feel and the bubbly feeling. I use this every day and it is very effective, I wouldn't call it harsh though. Very good value and I love that it's oil free.
Jay Y.
Girard, OH
I personally recommend Clean & Clear because it gives you that great clean fresh feel. The only thing I don't like is that it over drys, but as long as you apply moisturizer it should be fine. Lastly I've been use this product for 2 years now. I will keep using it everyday day!
Molly K.
This face wash really does make you feel more awake in the morning, and gives you a burst of refreshness! It kind of makes my skin tingle and I don't like that so much but I guess it is part of the morning burst! Great product though!
Peyton S.
I use this every morning, and I love it! It makes me skin feel so soft and within a week I notice my skin clearing up. It's not oily and it doesn't dry my skin out either. I would definitely recommend!
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?