BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Tracy C.
San Leandro, CA
One of my favourite cleanser. It does the job without drying out my face. It smells amazing and definitely something I use in the morning to wake my skin up.  I always look forward to washing my face with this.
Samantha P.
Ewing, VA
I bought this product based off of the way it was advertised. I like the beads in it that exfoliated your skin but I would not recommend using it to take off makeup. Another cleanser would be useful for that.
Ellen L.
Greenville, SC
I did like clean and clear morning burst for washing my face when I wake up. The bursting bubbles are great to wake you up in the morning and the wash is great, but I found that sometimes it could be more strong than helpful for sensitive skin.
Tiffany T.
Columbus, OH
This is a great cleanser! It is really good when you have stubborn acne but is is drying. I would recommend to immediately use a moisturizer after! It however helps definitely prevents acne. I would buy again!
Maegan C.
Oh this definitely deserves 5 stars! It's my absolute favorite face wash to use in the mornings because I could wake up such an oily, red face and after using it my skin is even toned and feeling so refreshed.
Amy A.
Federal Way, WA
I don't have much problems when it comes to acne but I feel that it might be thanks to this product. I use it every morning and it washes away all the ickiness from the night before. My skin feels more awake in a way when I use it making me ready for my day.
Tiffany H.
Maumelle, AR
I like this cleanser, but I don't love it. I definitely feel like it cleans my face and the scent does wake me up in the mornings. Do I feel like it helps prevent/treat acne? I wouldn't say that. I might keep my face clean and but not necessarily clear.
Kasie H.
White House, TN
This is by far one of my favorite facial cleansers. The morning burst helps to make my skin feel alive and awake in the mornings by leaving it clean and refreshed like a month feel on my skin. I recommend all ages and skin types to give this a go
Xtina M.
Brooklyn, NY
Ok talk about a wake up call this is my fav morning cleanser the little beads massage my face and have it feel so smooth and i feel so fresh and ready in the morning
Jill C.
Lovely product, very easy to use. It was easy to gently clean my face without and harsh pain with using it. I have used this product a couple time and have been overall satisfied with it. Very effective clean and I would most certainly recommend.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?