BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Kendall B.
Amazing! It exfoliates, doesn't dry, and gives you a glow that lasts for 5-6 hours. It wakes you up and refreshes you! I would recommend this to a friend! Oily to normal skin is what I'd say this is meant for.
Hanna J.
Saint Albans, WV
Every morning I wake up and use this product. it leaves me feeling fresh and clean. I normally buy this product at Walmart and I am definitely a repeat user. The packaging is really bright and appealing.
Michelle C.
Los Angeles, CA
Feels nice on skin when you're using it but it didn't help me with my acne and it didn't make it worse either but there was no improvement whatsoever. I purchased in target but it didn't improve my skin.
Aziza N.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I have his face wash right now and I do use it from time to time but it's not my favorite. I definitely feel like I have used better ones that better exfoliate my skin and leave it nice and soft as well
Kymrie M.
Chester, SC
This face wash is great in the mornings! The fresh, fruity scent is great for waking me up! It also washed my skin, removes the night time oil, and leaves my skin soft and smooth, and ready for make up!
Gabrielle M.
Davenport, IA
This stuff is really nice to use. I didn't really care for it much however because I have pretty oily skin and I don't think it really helped with oil control or my acne. Great product, just not for me.
Ana R.
These clean and clear facial cleansers are my go to products. I use to have really bad skin and this and the night one have changed my skin completely, my skin does not get dry nor does it peel, I love it!
Tayler K.
Winchester, KY
First off, I love the smell! So fresh and clean! However, it doesn't help breakouts too much. I think this product is better for an every day cleanser. Well worth the price though. I'll still buy again.
Sarah C.
White Hall, AR
I love the products so much! I use this product everyday. It makes your face feel really clean and it definitely wakes me up in the morning I also love the smell. I would definitely buy this item again!
Yanni R.
Balch Springs
I used to use this on a daily basis all I can really say is that yes it made my face feel clean and fresh but it didn't make much of a difference on my acne it was a bit gentle and I wouldn't buy again.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?