BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Christian D.
I love the citrus smell of this face wash. It really wakes you up in the morning and the scrub is light enough to not scratch up your face but strong enough to do it's job. I would definitely recommend and it's a great value for the cost.
Mirna C.
Pensacola, FL
It was really good, exfoliated my skin well. It was very gentle which I wasn’t expecting. It was very effective, I saw my skin clear pretty quickly. It did everything I hoped it did & I would definitely buy this.
Jamie M.
Indianapolis, IN
I love the scent and feel of this on my skin. I have oily skin and this neutralizes that issue without being overly drying. Great cost and super easy to find. I would definitely recommend for daily use.
Ashley N.
This is my go to basic face wash that I've used on and off for years. It's gentle, doesn't break me out, reasonably priced and easy to find. It also foams up nice. For the price point, it is a good deal.
Milendra B.
Roosevelt, NY
I love the product and the beads add the exfoliation. If you’re looking for something to start out with as far as a face wash, this is a great introduction! The product is more than effective and I would purchase it again.
Unique S.
This is a great "wake me up", it leaves you feeling refreshed and moisturized! You can purchase this from any drug store or even online! This is a must have if your have, wether you have acne or not!!!!!
Amorette M.
Hanford, CA
I loved this stuff! It always worked for me. But after a while everything stops working for me. But this honestly was my favorite. Didn't dry my skin. Always soft and refreshed.
Tabatha P.
Belleville , NJ
This facial wash is inexpensive.  Its a great product and a great value.  It leaves my skin feeling nice and clean and rejuvenated.  I  highly recommend. It can be purchased at you local pharmacies or supermarkets.
Jeralyn C.
This face wash is amazing it makes my skin feel so smooth and soft after. It has really nice packaging. I bought it at my local Walmart. It is very effective on my skin. I would say there isn't really anything that needs to be improved!!
Gabrielle M.
Davenport, IA
This stuff is really nice to use. I didn't really care for it much however because I have pretty oily skin and I don't think it really helped with oil control or my acne. Great product, just not for me.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?