BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Jack M.
Phoenix, AZ
I really enjoyed using this product. A little goes a long way & it makes you feel so refreshed. I bought this at walmart for 8$ it was in sale & it did more than it's job, I saw results in 2 days of use.
sabrina k.
AMAZING PRODUCT. Makes you wake up in the morning and cleans your face very well. This product definitely met my expectations and its not pricey at all. This is a really good facial cleaser all in all and i've bought this multiple times.
Amorette M.
Hanford, CA
I loved this stuff! It always worked for me. But after a while everything stops working for me. But this honestly was my favorite. Didn't dry my skin. Always soft and refreshed.
Mackenzie C.
Not a fan. It does the job getting dirt and makeup off my face, but I have yet seen any improvements with skin clarity and skin brightness. This brand definitely has better products. Wouldn't buy again.
Jamie M.
Indianapolis, IN
I love the scent and feel of this on my skin. I have oily skin and this neutralizes that issue without being overly drying. Great cost and super easy to find. I would definitely recommend for daily use.
Vanessa M.
I used this every morning before brushing. This helps waking me up and to get ready for another day. But I've also used it during having a shower. I got this as a gift so I couldn't say about the price.
Milendra B.
Roosevelt, NY
I love the product and the beads add the exfoliation. If you’re looking for something to start out with as far as a face wash, this is a great introduction! The product is more than effective and I would purchase it again.
Moo C.
Brighton, MA
Feels nice and gets my face clean for sure. Doesn't smell too chemically, although you can tell it has some medication in it from the smell. Honesty didn't see that much improvement in my skin from use.
Melissa W.
Twin Falls , ID
I love the way this product makes my face feel in the morning! I have used this product before and will continue to use it! It's gentle on my face and the price isn't to bad! Check out coupon sites you can usually get 2$ off! I would recommend this Product!
Unique S.
This is a great "wake me up", it leaves you feeling refreshed and moisturized! You can purchase this from any drug store or even online! This is a must have if your have, wether you have acne or not!!!!!
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?