BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Helen Z.
Knoxville, TN
I love this cleanser. It is my go to and my absolute favorite. It's refreshing, exfoliating and does not dry out my skin as much as other. I love this face wash. I definitely recommend other people to try it.
Krupa P.
Marshfield, WI
This was very nice I enjoyed cleaning my face with it and it helped me clear my acne it was effective and it was packaged very nicely with a pump and I am a first time users and I'd reccomend it to others
Trisha W.
I like it, but I don't love it. It's what I use when I don't have my usual cleanser and it works fine. Doesn't make me breakout or bother my skin. I don't like the little beads. But all in all it's a good cleanser. I have combination skin.
Rose R.
San Antonio, TX
I LOVE this stuff, now keep in mind that I've never really had acne or oily prone skin so I'd say my skin is normal to dry at best so I'm not sure how this would react with a face that needs a little more TLC, but for mine it works wonders. Seriously, it's the only facial soap I've used that I can literally feel opening my pores. My face always feels so cold after I use this and I can really feel it cleaning deep. It's an invigorating feeling that I've never gotten from anything else ever. This doesn't leave my face dry at all and it smells really good! The only con I'd say is that is it rather expensive. It's around five dollars at my local grocery store which doesn't seem like much on paper but when it's sitting next to a whole row of other comparable brands that are 2-3 dollars cheaper, I'm more likely to choose something else like St. Ives Apricot Scrub, which runs about two dollars here in Texas. I love the way this Morning Burst makes me feel but I don't necessarily need it, I'd rather buy twice as much as the other brand and save a buck or two.
Brittany C.
Veedersburg, IN
I love clean and clear morning burst! I feel so hydrated in the morning and my skin has really cleared up since using. I also use the nighttime cleansing scrub and has calmed my skin after a long work day!
Marissa B.
Hyde Park, NY
Absolutely love this face wash. I switched over to this about a year ago and it completely saved my life and cleared up my acne. The packaging is great I love that you can lock it so that if you're traveling, it won't get all over your bag
Taylor L.
Las Vegas, NV
This is how I usually start my morning skin routine after my skin wipes. The nice citrus smell is so refreshing and I'm not a huge morning person so anything to wake me even a little bit had my attention.
glam_is_beauty _.
Detroit, MI
Facial cleaner..! The best when waking up in the morning and washing your face with it..!! The bursting beads wakes you up..! And keeps you up all day ..! It's gives you the bursting energy to keep you up..!
Brittnee D.
Texas City, TX
I really like the smell and how it makes your face tingly. I feel like it cleans your face well and doesn't really dry it out. It feels clean after you dry your face off not like oily or anything like that
Alanna C.
Newport News, VA
This cleanser is amazing! I use it in the morning before I start my day and apply my makeup! It makes my makeup go own very nicely and my skin does not build up oil throughout the day. I can use it in the shower or over the sink either way!
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?