BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Krupa P.
Marshfield, WI
This was very nice I enjoyed cleaning my face with it and it helped me clear my acne it was effective and it was packaged very nicely with a pump and I am a first time users and I'd reccomend it to others
Amya H.
Great cleanser for morning time. Wakes me up and also doesn't feel super harsh although it does still clean my skin well. I bought it from Walmart. And also I love the smell. Over all an amazing cleanser and perfect for in the morning times.
Rose R.
San Antonio, TX
I LOVE this stuff, now keep in mind that I've never really had acne or oily prone skin so I'd say my skin is normal to dry at best so I'm not sure how this would react with a face that needs a little more TLC, but for mine it works wonders. Seriously, it's the only facial soap I've used that I can literally feel opening my pores. My face always feels so cold after I use this and I can really feel it cleaning deep. It's an invigorating feeling that I've never gotten from anything else ever. This doesn't leave my face dry at all and it smells really good! The only con I'd say is that is it rather expensive. It's around five dollars at my local grocery store which doesn't seem like much on paper but when it's sitting next to a whole row of other comparable brands that are 2-3 dollars cheaper, I'm more likely to choose something else like St. Ives Apricot Scrub, which runs about two dollars here in Texas. I love the way this Morning Burst makes me feel but I don't necessarily need it, I'd rather buy twice as much as the other brand and save a buck or two.
Desiree G.
I like how this exfoliates my skin in the morning and how it has such a fresh scent almost like grapefruit or orange or something really refreshing but I really enjoy using this because it makes my skin feel nice
Traci M.
I absolutely loved one this facial wash. I use it in the morning and right before I go to bed. It smells so darn good and is very reasonable with it's price. I have used this for a long time and will continue to do so.
Gaetana P.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this, especially early in the morning. The little beads scrub away any dead cells and leaves the face feeling refresh and ready for the day. Plus it smells so good and the pump makes it easy to use.
Annett A.
While I wait for my usual face wash to arrive I grabbed this one. Smell is gentle and it produces a good foam. So far so good. It doesn't dry my fAce out or feel oily. Picked it up on sale so it was a win.
Aya N.
Gentle scrub that can wake you up in the morning when you feel tired. *whispers* you can use it anytime, not only in the morning. It also exceeded my expectations. I would definitely buy it again! Also it has a n orangey scent which is nice!
Yasmin S.
Palmdale , CA
I love this product so much because it makes my face so soft. The only harsh thing about this product are the beads because they are silicon and they don't dissolve. So, there are left over beads still on my face. Other than that it gets the dirt off my face!!! I recommend this product to anyone who usually doesn't wash their face.
Alani B.
Farmville, VA
I liked this cleaner at first, but later on it started drying out my skin. I feel the way it works all depends on your skin type, I personally have super dry skin. It smells nice, but it's just not for me.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?