BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Betsy S.
Carencro, LA
This is a pretty good face wash. It basically does the job, but nothing spectacular about it. It's got a nice smell and doesn't dry out your skin too much. It's also pretty cheap which is my main reason for using it.
Aleksandra A.
This product help my face/skin keep nice and clear and clean and refreshed. It is gently on the skin. I have sensitive skin and it works great. I got mine from Walmart which was a great price. I am on my 3rd bottle
Paulina S.
Schererville, IN
This stuff seriously wakes me up and is so soft and gentle to my skin! I constantly use it and it has met my expectations! I don't ever have to look for any expensive cleansers because this stuff is perfect for me!
Mariah B.
Tacoma
This morning wash is okay. But for me i get a really bad reaction to it. It makes my skin burn and really red and then I get hives on my face. It may be a good product but for me I am allergic to whatever is in it.
basicly_beauty T.
West Memphis
Like I said about the night burst the morning burst is very energizing and the beads are great! The packaging is nice I love having pumps on products! I will continue to purchase both the night and morning burst!☺️
Ashli D.
I love this face wash! I love the way it smells and I love the way it makes my face feel. It is the perfect wash to use in the morning and makes you Mr face feel clean and smooth. Everyone should keep this on hand!
Melinda O.
I really like this product it is very refreshing. I love the citrus smell. It is great quality it really doesn't burn your eyes. Although I prefer charcoal face wash this is a great alternative. I would recommend.
Samantha D.
I use this morning and night! It smells so good! Very refreshing sent! Gets makeup off while not being harsh! Great price and a big sue product! It lasts for a very long time! I get it at Walmart and it is about 5$
Autumn D.
Jacksonville, NC
Great refreshing cleanser for a wonderful price! The scent truly is invigorating without being “perfume-y”. It’s just enough to perk you up day or night! Does a great job at removing excess dirt/oil/makeup and leaves your skin feeling clean and soft!
Morgan S.
Edmond, OK
It's a little drying if you aren't used to using a facial cleanser like this, but once your skin gets used to it and you combine it with the toner, it works wonders. It works into my pores and cleans the makeup off my face! Also helps eliminate oils!
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?