BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
veronica w.
saltillo, MS
this was okay for my skin but it did not do that much for me. it left my skin feeling okay but ultimately i found other face washes that did a better job than this one. was okay for my sensitive and dry skin
Angela G.
Use this every day twice daily and I feel like it really cleans my face making it feel clean and not too dry. It helps to tone down my ache as I have a lot. Great product would definitely recommend to others
Isabella V.
Cincinnati, OH
It's decent. I don't like the smell. I don't like the way it makes my skin feel. It's exfoliating and that's all I really like about it, other than that it dries my skin out and feels like gel and it's gross
Jodie H.
Harwich, MA
I switch face washes a lot hoping for different results. Some are drying or don't lather at all. Super frustrating! But I've always loved Clean and Clear. This one smells so good and washes my face so well!
Hannah S.
Great product, cleanses the face well without leaving it too dry. The micro beads have a soft scrubbing effect, and the smell is very refreshing, and helps me wake up in the morning. It’s also a great price.
Kacey L.
My favorite cleanser! Wakes me up in the morning and smells fantastic. It makes my skin feel clean and doesn't dry it out. I love the price and is available at most drugstores. I will definitely repurchase.
Patricia A.
Greenbush, MI
This is a really nice facial cleanser. It’s the first thing I use when I hop in the shower in the morning. The micro beads perk me right up and adds a sense of relaxation to my daily shower routine. I recommend it!
Rachel B.
I greatly enjoy this face wash. It leaves my face feeling fresh and clean. There is no residue leftover nor does my skin feel tight and dry after using. The beads give a little tingling feeling on your skin.
Sandra B.
Valdosta, GA
It is a great product to use! I use this product every morning to wash my face after a shower. It keeps my skin feeling fresh and it works into giving me a boost in the mornings. It helps to wake myself up!
Brooke H.
Prospect, KY
I love this stuff, even though I don't struggle with acne most of the time. It cleanses without over-drying, leaves skin soft and dewy, and smells amazing. The price is affordable and you can find it anywhere.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?