BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Monserrat M.
Holland, MI
This product really does refresh your face for a morning wake up call. It smells pretty great and leaves your skin feeling like it's actually fitting acne. I would be careful if you have sensitive skin though!
Jenn C.
Menasha
This is an awesome product in the morning. The fresh scent gives you a little extra boost in the morning. The micro beads inside are gentle on the skin. It's very easy to find I just went to my local Walmart.
Ellen L.
Greenville, SC
I did like clean and clear morning burst for washing my face when I wake up. The bursting bubbles are great to wake you up in the morning and the wash is great, but I found that sometimes it could be more strong than helpful for sensitive skin.
Cheyenne M.
Wayside, WV
As I have said before. I LOVE CLEAN AND CLEAR. All of their products are amazing and they work so good. They are great cleansers and they are definitely effective in cleansing. I will buy it again. I love it.
Maegan C.
Oh this definitely deserves 5 stars! It's my absolute favorite face wash to use in the mornings because I could wake up such an oily, red face and after using it my skin is even toned and feeling so refreshed.
Jordan E.
Stephenville
I've used this product for years. It works so well and really brightens your face and helps you feel super fresh. Is does dry out my face a little bit here and there but nothing a little moisturizer can't fix!
Sandra H.
Modesto, CA
Use this in the morning and you feels refreshed and clean so you can put your makeup on and your ready for your day. Clean & Clear® Morning Burst Facial Cleanser & Night Relaxing Deep Cleaning Face Wash
Kierstyn M.
Lexington, NC
This is my favorite face cleaner! I use this one in the morning when I take a shower and I use their one for the night time when I take a shower at night. It keeps my skin clean and helps prevent breakouts.
Olivia M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Great refreshing facial cleanser! Super gentle on all skin types and reasonably priced! Seemed to work well with my skin! Can find it just about anywhere with skin care products. Would recommend for anyone!
Jacky G.
My fav skin wash to use in the morning before work. It really wakes you up with a kick of citrus! Then it has the cool little beads that contain vitamins. Which is a plus. Hope they keep making this product.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?