BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Amy A.
Federal Way , WA
I don't have much problems when it comes to acne but I feel that it might be thanks to this product. I use it every morning and it washes away all the ickiness from the night before. My skin feels more awake in a way when I use it making me ready for my day.
Sarah M.
Carter Lake, IA
We have been using this face wash for years. Always a great product. The packaging is basic but always looks nice. I always feel clean after using this wash. Typically we buy it from target but you can get it at a great price just about anywhere.
brooke p.
Gilbert, AZ
I love this cleanser because it wakes me up in the morning. It is light and airy and goes well on the skin. Especially for the price I really think this is a good cleanser because it isn't too harsh on the skin.
Monserrat M.
Holland, MI
This product really does refresh your face for a morning wake up call. It smells pretty great and leaves your skin feeling like it's actually fitting acne. I would be careful if you have sensitive skin though!
Kayla M.
It's probably a really great product but it didn't really help me. Ever since I got pregnant with my first kid, I've had bad acne. This stuff made my face feel good but it didn't really help clear up my face.
Taya H.
This product is the literally the best. I have used for about 3 years now and it's the best. The packaging is really nice and it's very gentle. For me it really does give me a burst if energy that helps me start my day. i totally would recommend.
Maegan C.
Oh this definitely deserves 5 stars! It's my absolute favorite face wash to use in the mornings because I could wake up such an oily, red face and after using it my skin is even toned and feeling so refreshed.
Jordan E.
Stephenville
I've used this product for years. It works so well and really brightens your face and helps you feel super fresh. Is does dry out my face a little bit here and there but nothing a little moisturizer can't fix!
Miranda C.
Murrysville, PA
The most refreshing face wash I have ever used. It smells like oranges and wakes me up in the morning. I’ve used it everyday for months and I’m thoroughly obsessed with it. Would buy again and again and again.
Briana O.
I love this product. I tend to wash my face with this when I shower, so even though it's super gentle, it helps lightly exfoliate my skin. The orange is not too strong at all and it's really a pleasant scent.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?