BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Chelsee J.
Hawthorne
Great daily cleaner to keep skin clean d and blemish free very gentle on the skin and affordable at all major retailers. I also use this as the primer before any mask that require me to cleanse my face before.
Kristen W.
Eagan, MN
Love how fresh and clean this product makes my face feel! Not too rough, and it smells great too. Good value for your money. It also smells great, but doesn't seem to dry my face out too much. Would buy again
Selina b.
South bend , IN
I love the morning busy cleanser!!! I use this almost everyday and I really think those little bust make you feel refreshed and ready to start your day! I think it does help with my oily skin in the morning to clear it up and start my day fresh!
Alison H.
Awesome cleanser! I love using this in the morning. It's inexpensive and actually works. Clears skin of breakouts very nicely! Scrub makes your face feel so smooth and soft. I wish the package was a little nicer
Nichole C.
Los Angeles, CA
This product is great at making sure that your face feels clean and refreshed without stripping your face. I use this product in the morning to make sure that my skin is looking it's best before I apply makeup
Tiffany T.
Columbus, OH
This is a great cleanser! It is really good when you have stubborn acne but is is drying. I would recommend to immediately use a moisturizer after! It however helps definitely prevents acne. I would buy again!
Makeup R.
Oxford, MI
This product is to die for! Definitely a holy Grail. It exfoliates well cleaning my skin and giving me a younger appearance. I just love how fresh and clean it makes me feel. It is very gentle on my sensitive skin and it makes me feel so awake!!
Katie C.
I love the smell of this and really feel like it does help me wake up in the morning! It is gentle on the skin. I have purchased it at Walmart and Target in the past. It is one of my favorite facial cleansers.
Ellie D.
Brookhaven, GA
This stuff makes my skin feel so dry and stripped whenever I use it - not a fan of Morning Burst, and it doesn’t seem to help my break outs when they happen. Might work best for people who do not have dry skin.
Elizabeth F.
Concord , NC
For my sensitive skin, this did not work for me! It dried my skin out & I ended up breaking out! But I did give it to my friend to use & it really worked for her! If you have sensitive skin I don't recommend!
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?