BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Andrea F.
I LOVE using this when I wake up. It helps my sling feel hydrated and it also wakes me up! It's gentle on the skin and smells so good! It's beautifully packaged and I think it's a great product. I definitely recommend!
Sandra G.
California
Once you rub it on your face and feel the little burst angels, it starts feeling like a million bucks! Then once you take it off you feel like a energetic person! This product really is effective! Great purchase!
Hannah P.
This was good in the beginning and a definite must for those who need a quick 3-day face cleanser, however, it dried out my skin and after using the product for about two weeks, it stopped preventing acne. It was expensive for how little treatment it did so I most likely won't buy again.
Emma B.
Hamburg, NY
I use this product as well with the clean and clear acne astringent and I must say these two are a perfect duo. They both leave my face feeling soft and cleansed and it helps with my breakouts. I would recommend
Amber A.
I love the clean feeling you get after using this cleanser. It has a great citrusy scent and really rejuvenates your skin. It leaves you feeling refreshed after each wash. I would definitely purchase this again.
Jennifer H.
Whitsett, NC
I've used this once and it was okay. I have my own go to face wash from st Ives that I prefer, but my husband uses this every day. He says it really does help wake him up in the morning when he washes his face with it.
Victoria W.
Dallas, TX
This cleanser is a great, affordable cleanser. It's refreshing, and does a great job making my face feel clean in the morning. It has a citrus-type smell that I really love, and the cleanser itself is pretty gentle.
Stephanie R.
Chagrin Falls , OH
This is one of my favorite facial cleansers for two reasons. One, it has the tiny exfoliating scrubbers and two, it smells great! I have been really happy with this product and would totally recommend it to others!
Lauryn H.
Amazing product. I loved it so much and recommend it. It’s so great that I would but it again. The packaging is great and easy use. I am a reparative user and I recommend buying it because you will fall in love!!
Samantha M.
Chestertown
This is a fantastic product! 10/10 would HIGHLY recommend. I'm a current user of this product and buy it through my local drugstore. It is very gentle for a very great price. One of my favorite facial cleansers!
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?