BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Akila N.
Madison , WI
This is such a refreshing product. The smell is so awesome and I feel more awake & fresh after washing my face every morning. It's not too harsh on skin. Will definitely keep buying this and recommend to my friends as well.
이수지 L.
Woodbridge, VA
I buy the small travel-sized version of this and it lasts a long time. I love the scent and how squeaky clean it leaves my skin after. I used to use this product more in the past but felt like it left my skin a little too dry after so I use it sparingly now.
Holly G.
I live by this acne cleaner , I use it every morning and the jasmine scent at night and it cleans my face amazing ! I wear a full face of makeup and just use this to take it off besides my eye makeup and it does an amazing job
Brittany G.
Athens, AL
I don't really think this facial cleaner does anything extra special for acne or oil but it really does make your face feel alive first thing in the morning. I have used this stuff since high school and I keep repurchasing!
Kiley F.
York, PA
I didn't mind using the product, the scent was great but I don't feel as if it gave me a fresh, clean feeling to my face. I don't recommend using it without moisturizing afterwards! I most likely wouldn't use it again for my skin, it made it feel very dried out.
Maureen R.
Clarence, NY
I've been using this face wash for years. I like the feel of the little beads on my skin. This product does not irritate my sensitive skin which I like. It goes on smooth and I wouldn't change this for another face wash!
Uttkantha S.
Blue Ash, OH
I would not reccommend this cleanser. It is very soapy and has a very strong scent. on top of that it has those beads which go down the drain and suffocate marine life. You can do so much better than this Clean & Clear.
Inés P.
Hialeah, FL
Got this as a present and I really like it... not great controlling my acne but helps with the oil control and the refreshing citrus smell is absolutely a plus that helps you to wake up with a different but nice smell...
hannah S.
las vegas
I love this so much because it really helped my face and every morning I used that and I felt so fresh everyday after I used it and will recommend this to people who like to have very clear skin and loves to feel refresh
Terri T.
I love using this cleanser in the morning when I get ready for my day. I occasionally use it in the shower because it makes me feel so refreshed! It's gentle on my skin and I would definitely purchase this product again!
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?